Tuesday 26 February 2019

How To Use Positive Affirmations To Change Your Life

In this post I’m going to share some of my favorite positive affirmations to help you feel better immediately. These are truly powerful statements, but before I do I want to explain how these affirmations work, and how you can use them. How Positive Affirmations Work Positive affirmations are statements that you repeat to yourself,

The post How To Use Positive Affirmations To Change Your Life appeared first on The Joy Within.



source https://thejoywithin.org/increase-happiness/how-to-use-positive-affirmations-to-change-your-life

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. positive affirmations for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. When compiling a list of affirmations, most people include the typical abundance affirmations, prosperity affirmations or health affirmations to manifest money, health and/or happiness. But there is a key element necessary for any affirmation on your affirmation list to work. Without this key element, your daily positive affirmations may generate some attraction, but when affirmations of faith and trust are included in your list of Guide to Affirmations, you've "jump started" your ability to use daily affirmations to their full potential. This is because the Law of Attraction responds to our ability to trust that something will occur.

    ReplyDelete